Have you ever had any problem, finding the subscriber count for an Onlyfans creator? Or do you need to follow the OnlyFans creator before seeing the number of subscribers? Over time, we’ve received a ton of queries like this and have decided to put the work up and make an article regarding these queries.
This post covers everything you need to know about whether or not you can see the number of subscribers on an Onlyfans account.
- 1 Can You see how many subscribers someone has on Onlyfans?
- 2 How to see how many subscribers someone has on Onlyfans
- 3 Likes and Subscribers on Onlyfans: Are they the same?
- 4 How to see likes on onlyfans
- 5 Final Thoughts
- 6 FAQ
- 6.1 Can you see who follows someone on Onlyfans?
- 6.2 Can you see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans?
- 6.3 How to see how many subs someone has on Onlyfans?
- 6.4 Can you see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans?
- 6.5 How to see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans?
- 6.6 Can you see who someone follows on Onlyfans?
Can You see how many subscribers someone has on Onlyfans?
Generally, you can see how many subscribers most people have on Onlyfans. However, in rare cases, some Onlyfans creators do turn off the follower count on their profile. In such a case, you won’t be able to see the number of subscribers the user have, even after following their account.
OnlyFans has always been known for being a very strict platform, especially regarding the welfare of its user. From the laws on credit cards, bank statements, and screenshots, there are just too many things to watch out for.
In some sense, it’s quite good, considering the importance of these laws. However, it’s a restriction to many.
Coming to subscriber count on Onlyfans…
On a default setting of an Onlyfans account, you can find the number of subscribers the Onlyfans user has on the top left section, below the name. However, users are also given the ability to switch their Fan count off, whereby their subscriber count doesn’t show publicly.
To all creators on Onlyfans, there are about 3 stages of privacy settings that let them fully have control over their account:
- The first stage is the option that allows creators to restrict their content to a particular geographical location.
- There’s also the second privacy option, that allows creators to fully customize their page visibility for potential users.
- Lastly, there’s the third stage that helps Onlyfans creators stay completely private.
The option to turn off subscriber count on Onlyfans falls under the second stage and is available to all creators who don’t fancy the idea of leaving their subscriber account global to people who visit their Onlyfans page.
This is done, to sort of provide flexibility to creators hence promoting anonymity and privacy.
Alongside turning off the subscriber count on Onlyfans, the second stage privacy settings allow creators to also turn off activity status, media count, profile context, and friends list.
In essence, seeing the subscriber count on an Onlyfans account is only an option to the creator.
Many creators do turn off their subscriber count when they’re just beginning especially with a very low fans count.
Most times, they see it as a drawback to potential subscribers. They’re like “how can I get someone to trust my content with less than 100 subscribers?!”
Contrary, some people do turn off their fan count when they have thousands of subscribers. Allegedly, they do this to avoid future subscribers from having the feeling that this one doesn’t need my money.
For clarity’s sake, you don’t need to subscribe to an Onlyfans user, before you’d be able to see the number of subscribers they have.
How to see how many subscribers someone has on Onlyfans
To see the number of subscribers someone has on Onlyfans, follow the processes below:
- Visit OnlyFans.com and login to your account
- Search for the OnlyFans user, whose subscriber count you want to find.
- Visit the user profile and check the top left-hand corner, for icons (letters), below the name of the OnlyFans user.
The number before the icon (that displays a picture of two people lapping) shows the number of subscribers on the Onlyfans account.
Alongside the fan count, there are several other metrics above that help gauge the successiveness of an Onlyfans creator. These metrics include the number of photos, videos, and likes on the creator’s page.
The best part is that they can all be seen beside the fans count. However, just like the fan count, they can also be hidden.
Likes and Subscribers on Onlyfans: Are they the same?
Unlike many social media, Onlyfans has many creative methods that could keep a creator motivated, even without earning a penny. A typical example of this, is the likes metric, alongside the number of subscribers (fan count).
Just like the one we have on Facebook, “Onlyfans like” is the total number of likes an Onlyfans account has allotted, while the fan count (subscriber) gives us the number of people who are actually your follower.
As in most cases, the likes on every Onlyfan user account are usually higher than their actual subscribers.
Logically, this is because a single subscriber can give you 10, 20, or 100 likes. Because they would always keep liking new posts you make that they find interesting.
However, it’s worth noting that, just like the subscriber count, the “likes” metrics can also be hidden.
How to see likes on onlyfans
- Head over to Onlyfans.com and login to your account
- Search for the Onlyfans account, whose “likes count” you want to find, and visit the profile
- On the Onlyfans page, check at the top left corner of your screen, below the name of the user, you’d see the likes of the Onlyfans user, with the love icon.
Again, you must not log in to your account before you can see the like count on the Onlyfans page. Whether or not you’re logged in, the like count would displays, as long as the creator leaves the settings on default.
That’s it for the query “can you see how many subscribers someone has on Onlyfans.”
Hope you find the quick guide informative.
Can you see who follows someone on Onlyfans?
You can’t see who follows someone on Onlyfans, except you’re the creator. OnlyFans has long time disabled this feature. However, you see the numbers of followers on an Onlyfans account, by accessing their Onlyfans page.
Can you see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans?
You can actually see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans. To do this, Navigate to the user’s Onlyfans page and check at the top right corner, where you’ll find; followers count, like count, number of medias, etc, of the account. However in some cases, it’s worth mentioning that some creators do turn off their follower count.
How to see how many subs someone has on Onlyfans?
To see how many subs someone has on Onlyfans, head over to Onlyfans.com and login to your account. Afterwards, search for the user’s page on OnlyFans and make sure to follow. Now, look closely at the top right corner of your screen, you’d find the follower count, like count and media account. The third option with an icon of people overlapping each other shows the total the OnlyFans user have.
Can you see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans?
On a default setting, you can see how many has on Onlyfans. However, creators on Onlyfans also have the opportunity to turn off their followers count, hence you’ll jo longer be able to see the number of followers on their account.
How to see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans?
To see how many followers someone has on Onlyfans, all you have to do is:
- Visit Onlyfans.com and login to your account.
- Navigate to the OnlyFans page.
- Now, scroll through the extreme top of the web page and look at the top right corner of the your screen. You’ll find the number of followers on the page.
Can you see who someone follows on Onlyfans?
At the moment, you can’t see who someone follows Onlyfans, as the platform has not yet released this feature. This is demeaning, considering the fact that many other platforms (like YouTube) allows you to easily view the number of followers a user follows from your end.