Fanhouse is a good place for content creators to make money while doing what they love. Apart from monetizing content, you can also connect with your fans and build a lasting community with the people that love and support you.
Fanhouse has several features that distinguish it from other similar platforms. For instance, creators can watermark their content to prevent leaks. Users may be subject to a fine if they steal another person’s content. However, this article will show you how to save pictures from Fanhouse easily.
How do you Save Fanhouse Pictures?
As earlier noted, Fanhouse does not allow users to download content from the app. This is to protect the creator’s privacy. If you try to screenshot or download content, the server may track you, and you would have to pay a fine which would be sent to the creator. Ultimately, you may be banned permanently for flouting the rules. However, no technology is perfect, and you can find a way around it. To save Fanhouse pictures, you can use the following methods:
1. Using a Chrome Extension
This is the easiest way to save pictures on Fanhouse without being caught because it is a third party. All you need to do is download an extension and use it while you are on the Fanhouse site. To save pictures using this extension, you would have to:
- Download the attachment you want to use and install it.
- Visit the Fanhouse site and log into your account.
- Type the creator’s name in the search bar and look for the photo you want to download.
- Once you have clicked on the picture you want to download, click on the extension.
- You’d see the download or save option, click this, and the picture would be saved.
2. Use XRecorder
XRecorder is a screen recorder that also takes screenshots. Even if you cannot screenshot the image on Fanhouse using your phone, you can use this app since it is a third party and Fanhouse cannot trace it. This is also a free tool, and it has few ads but whether it works depends on your android version and manufacturer. To use XRecorder on Fanhouse, follow the steps below:
- Download XRecorder from the Google play store and install it.
- Allow the necessary permissions and check out the floating button on the screen.
- Tap the red circle you see once the floating button expands.
- Go to Fanhouse, record the photo you want to screenshot for 5 seconds, and click on the Stop option when you are done.
- Now open the screen recording video and usually screenshot it.
- The screenshot and the picture you want would then be saved to your gallery.
Fanhouse has restrictions when it comes to protecting the user’s privacy. The site prevents people from saving or leaking another person’s content. Once caught, such a user may have to face the consequences. Despite these rules, there are ways you can save content from Fanhouse without being detected. This article has just shown you two ways to do that. However, the second method depends on your android version and manufacturer.